Data Strip Installation Instructions
We have been selling Data Strips for over 20 years. During that time, this product has always met our customer’s expectations.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Alcohol based Spirit - Available from Hardware Stores - To clean the glue off shelves, usually if you are replacing old data strips
- A Spatula - It is helpful though not necessary to remove glue from shelving
- Any Cleaning product - Use to clean the dust off shelving especially if your gondola has been sitting for a while.
- Soft Cleaning Cloths - These must be clean and dry.
- A Stanley Knife - To cut the Data Strips to size if required. Though, if you order data strips with SI Retail we will happily cut them to your required length at a nominated cost
CLEAN THE FRONTS OF THE SHELVES:
- Use a clean, dry cloth
- New shelves require cleaning as well
- Allow the shelf to dry for 15 minutes
ADHERE THE DATA STRIP TO THE SHELVES:
- Measure the Shelves
- Cut the Data Strips to size if required. If you order data strips with SI Retail we will happily cut them to your required length at a nominated cost
- Start at one end of the shelf. Peel a small amount of the double-sided tape at the back and press the Data Strip gently in to position on the front of the shelf. Continue peeling the tape as you move along the shelf.
- Make sure the top of the Data Strip is lined up with the top of the Shelf.
- Apply rolling pressure along the entire length of the Data Strip for a minute with a clean cloth
- Leave the data strip overnight to dry before inserting labels if possible.
- Gently open the front of the data strip and insert your labels
SI Retail offers a wide range of Data Strips to suit your needs. You'll find Flat Data Strip, Flat Talker Data Strip with a grip to add promotional ticket, Angled and Angled Talker Data Strip ideal for lower shelves as well as Top Tape for glass shelves, Hanging for wire display and Jaw Data strip as a non-adhesive option.
If you require additional help or advice about how to install your Data Strip, give us a call on 1800 211 122 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org